Carolina Mountain Club administers four official programs that challenge hikers to reach a collection of outdoor destinations:
1. South Beyond 6000 (SB6K) - hiking 40 selected southeastern 6,000 foot peaks
2. Lookout Tower Challenge (LTC) - hiking to 24 fire towers in WNC
3. Pisgah 400 (P400) - hiking all 400 miles of trails in the Pisgah Ranger District
4. Waterfall & Cascade 100 (WC100) - hiking to 100 of WNC's most spectacular waterfalls
5. A.T.-MST Challenge - hiking the 92 miles of the AT and the 135 miles of the MST the CMC maintains
Take the challenge and start earning your patch!